Moles, also known as nevi, could be defined as those pigmented skin cells which are small, often dark brown spots. However, moles could develop in different color, such as red, brown and even black. The moles could be found on face and many other body parts.
When the skin cells in the skin develop in a cluster and don’t get spread throughout the skin, moles develop. Most moles appear among people at the age of 20 to 30. They could be raised or flat, smooth or rough, without or with hair. Some contributing factors like hormonal fluctuations, genetics, and sun exposure affect the appearance as well as number of moles on your skin.
Normally, some moles will disappear after a certain amount of time when people get aged, but not all of them fade like that. Some people concern so much about this problem as it impacts their look. So, if you are among those people, before going to dermatologist or doctor, consider using some home remedies below which can help you know how to get rid of a skin mole naturally without surgery. Some information in this entry is referred from WebMD and Top10Homeremedies.
How To Get Rid Of A Skin Mole Naturally – 9 Useful Home Remedies
How To Get Rid Of A Skin Mole Naturally
For those who want to know how to get rid of a skin mole without surgery, this is reckoned as one of the cheapest and simplest home remedies you can apply now. In garlic, there are some enzymes which help break down the cell clusters making these moles. Using it will help the cells spread normally into the skin and lighten up the dark pigmentation.
• Crush one fresh garlic glove, place it over the moles
• Cover it up with a bandage, leave it there till the next morning or no less than 4 hours
• Apply this method several days to get the moles fall off.
It is said that after 5 days of applying this method regularly, you could see positive results.
However, before applying garlic, you should make sure that the area is disinfected with the help of alcohol or another disinfectant.
Note: this application can sometimes cause irritation and redness.
If you find garlic too strong in regard to smell, then you can use iodine, which is safe to use even for those with sensitive skin.
• Just simply dip a q tip into the iodine, place it over your moles
• Apply this thrice per day for several days.
• That way, you will notice a good change in your moles’ appearance.
• Wait for several days and keep doing this process till your moles fall off
3. Apple Cider Vinegar
Having acid content, this is a popular home remedy for moles and other health problems. It helps scab the mole and make it fall off throughout the time.
• Dip a cotton ball into apple cider vinegar, place it over your infected area.
• Cover it up with a bandage / medical tape and leave it there overnight
• Apply it for 10 days till your moles disappear
As an alternative, you can:
• Rub warm water on moles or lightly scrape the surface using an emery board before applying apple cider vinegar over it till it gets white.
• Leave it there till it gets dry naturally
• Do it a few times per day
Remember that ACV can make the moles worse in the first few days, yet it will get better in just one week. In case it leaves scars, then you can use coconut oil to deal with the problem.
4. Sour Apple Juice
When it comes to tips on how to get rid of a skin mole, this can be an alternative for apple cider vinegar. Use the juice of sour apples to dissolve the moles. Having acid content, this juice is a simple remedy for moles. Yet, it might take a longer period of time to get good results in compared with apple cider vinegar.
• Crush 2-3 sour cooking apples to take the juice
• Pour several drops of this juice into a cotton ball and apply it over your skin mole
• Use a bandage to secure the mole and leave it there for a few hours.
• Do it 3 to 4 times per day and for 4 weeks to get good results.
5. Castor Oil
Regarding to home remedies on how to get rid of a skin mole, castor oil is a good option. This helps remove moles, warts, or skin tags. With the properties of a discutient, it can help eradicate unusual growths. Moreover, this tip does not leave scars, but it takes time to get good noticeable results.
• Mix a few drops of castor oil with a pinch of baking soda. If you want, mix it in ground aspirin.
• Then, rub the solution over your moles gently
• Wait several hours till it get dry naturally
• Do it twice per day for month
6. Flaxseed Oil
This oil is very helpful for eliminating moles thanks to softening properties. It can soften the moles and then loosen them naturally, so they could easily fall off.
• Mix ground flaxseeds and honey with flaxseed oil to create a fine paste
• Apply the paste over your moles
• After 1 hour or more, remove it. Do it thrice per day for several weeks.
7. Pineapple Juice
Thanks to the lightening properties, pineapple juice will lighten the pigmentation of your moles, making them less noticeable.
• Soak the cotton ball into the pineapple juice and apply it over your moles
• Leave it overnight till the juice get dry naturally
• Apply it a few times per day for a couple of weeks
You need to use fresh pineapple juice which is made daily because it consists of much more citric acid. Also, you can think of other acidic juice like grapefruits, and lemons.
8. Onion Juice
Onion is a very effective ingredient when it comes to home remedies for moles. The major reason is that it has acidic properties. It could get rid of many layers of moles that may be protruding from your skin. In addition, the juice of onion could also even out the skin tone.
• Take off fresh onion juice and apply it over your moles using the q tip.
• After 30 minutes, wash it off with warm water
• Do this method thrice per day for 1 month or so.
Despite frankincense sounds rather strange for a lot of you, it can be an effective remedy for moles. Frankincense works as the astringent and could delete moles if used diligently.
• Mix frankincense essential oil with olive oil and apply the solution over your moles
• After several hours, wash it off. You can also leave it overnight.
• Do it twice or thrice per day for a few weeks.
Warning: do not use frankincense if you notice skin irritation.
Leave your comments if you like this blog ^^